PBI Tennis - October Update
October is upon us and the Tennis season is now into full swing! Our junior and adult group programs have re-commenced, singles leagues will begin shortly and the courts are getting busier by the day! Please follow the link below for a full breakdown of our events, programs and promotions for October!
All the very best,
Your PBI Tennis team
- New additions to your PBI Tennis team:
We are very fortunate to have 2 new additions to the Madinat PBI team this season! Richy Opmanis will primarily be at Jumeirah Zabeel Suray but will spend two days per week at MJ, and Marco Radovanovic who is located at Madinat Jumeirah full time. For further information on each of them please see their biographies at the Tennis reception!
- Private tennis lessons – Our friendly, professional and highly qualified team of PBI tennis coaches are on hand to provide private tennis lessons to players of all ages and abilities. For further information please visit our tennis reception or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult clinics and squads – If groups are more your thing, or you just wish to meet some other members then why not try our graded clinic and squad sessions. Sessions are available for all ability levels and will be commencing from October 1st. Please direct enquiries to email@example.com
- Junior Tennis – Our Junior tennis academy has now resumed! Enrolments are certainly still open but places are somewhat limited so please get in fast. For enquiries, or registration please contact tennis reception or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal singles leagues – Interested in a little friendly competition? We run graded internal singles leagues throughout the entire season and beginning in mid-October. contact Minos Marinakis on email@example.com for further details
- Men’s and Women’s teams – We are now in the process of recruiting new players for our ladies league team and men’s challenger team, both to play matches against other clubs throughout the season. If you think you have what it takes and thrive on a little competition then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org