PBI Tennis Update - November
October proved to be a great month on the courts! We noticed a vast number of you getting more involved, especially as the weather improved to what can now be described as near perfect conditions for Tennis! Special thanks to those who made it to the Social evening on Tuesday the 13th, we hope to see you all again this month! Please see the link below for a full list of upcoming activities and important dates for November.
- Junior Program and JDP – Classes will recommence this Sunday the 8th of November after a two week holiday break, we look forward to seeing all the kids back in action!
- Junior Program enrolment – We still have limited places available in our Junior program for certain age groups/ability levels. If you are interested in enrolling your child then please contact email@example.com
- Club social play with the pro’s evening – Wednesday the 11th from 8-10pm, come and join our coaching team for a social yet competitive night of Pro-Am doubles. For enrolments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal singles leagues – The current round of the internal singles leagues will be finishing on Saturday the 21st of November. If you are interested in joining the next round or have any inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Ladies doubles league – First round of the season is now coming to a close on November 24th. We are looking to recruit new players and hopefully some new teams for the next round. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
We are looking forward to another great month of activity on the courts in November!
Happy hitting from your PBI Tennis team!