An exciting role has arisen in the Talise Fitness at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main purpose of this position is to work in rotation with other Membership Assistants to maintain the highest standards of customer service at all times. Ensuring guest satisfaction and the highest standards of service at all times.
You will be responsible of the following:
- Has a good presence with arriving customers and able to serve hotel guests and members according to the sequence of service.
- Has a full understanding of the sequence of service and their role within these standards.
- Is able to handle complaints and feedback from customers in a calm and professional manner especially over the telephone. Gathers all information and communicates the issues to management.
- To have a full understanding of the booking system to manage demand for bookings or appointments.
- Conducting show around and giving membership information.
- Answering all the internal and external calls and giving relevant information and call forwarding.
- Selling products and merchandise.
- Handling all kind of payments and responsible to give sales summary to accounts and maintaining the cash float.
- Issuing any sports equipment available for member / guest use.
- Inspecting the guest entering facilities and communicate with security as required
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the reception area
- Upselling and renewing membership applications.
- Monitoring membership expiry and producing membership status reports.
- Responsible for maintaining inventories within the reception.
- Opening and closing the reception
- To liaise with the accounts auditors to correct inaccurate bill postings in the system
- Be aware of ongoing promotions within the department and to share with the team through email or any other communications.
- Responsible for the bill books at the reception.
- Handling Lost and Found items and handing it to security.
- To assist fitness instructors class print out for the commissions.
- To coordinate with the manager with the redemptions vouchers as per the points (e.g. massage).
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the genuine interest in assisting others, and enjoy working with people. Has a minimum secondary school degree. A relevant qualification in health and fitness are highly desirable.
It is essential to have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a multi-cultural / 5 star hotel environment, restaurant or operations with the similar role. A good command of English Language – spoken and written. Knowledge of MS Office applications is highly desireable. Physically fit and health conscious.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah Food & Beverage Outlets and reduced hotel rates.