PERSONAL TRAINING - MADINAT JUMEIRAH
Location UAE - Dubai
Your key duties would include:
- Ensure gym users adhere to the SBU rules and regulations
- Enhance member and guest experience through high contact
- Meet, greet and acknowledge every member who are using the gymnasium
- Give full and safe fitness instruction and guidance through Gym induction sessions, as required by individuals using the facility
- Provide a personalised routines to members through Fitness Testing and Assessments with re-assessments and updated of these programs as deemed necessary at regular intervals
- Conduct high quality inductions
- Prescribe high quality programs based upon goals and results of prospect
- Offer advice and ensure safe training techniques to members
- Actively promote and encourage personal training sessions, internal programs and services to members
- Maintain a high standard of fitness knowledge and keep updated with fitness developments locally and internationally
- Ensure that facility is fully functional during all operational hours, report any faults immediately
- Report for duty wearing complete standard issue of uniform and name badge
- Adhere to the arranged daily shift and weekly day off as displayed on the duty roster, however, must be accepted that it may vary at short notice due to fluctuations of the business
- Carry out general administrative duties e.g. telephone calls to members, faxing, photocopying, filing, etc.
- In order to be considered for this role, you should have a Degree in Sports & Sciences or related field and possesses a National Personal Training Certification (level 3). A minimum of 2 year experience working as a Fitness Professional is essential for this role.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own studio accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.